LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottles with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Hiking, Backpacking, and Travel
- Reusable LifeStraw Go BPA-free water bottle filters water while drinking; great for travel, backpacking, camping, and emergency kits
- Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa from lakes, streams to ensure safe, clean drinking water
- 2-stage activated carbon filter reduces odor, chlorine and leaves zero aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites without chemicals, iodine or batteries
- Durable, 23-ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece; replacement filters available separately
Water Bottles From The Manufacturer
Your next adventure awaits!
Gives you peace of mind when abroad. LifeStraw removes bacteria and parasites (including Salmonella, E-coli, Giardia) and chemicals. Reliable and effective, LifeStraw products are the perfect accessory for international travel.
Municipal water quality is not always optimal and may be contaminated with chemicals, chlorine, or microplastics. LifeStraw allows you to drink safely from water fountains at parks, airports, at school or tap water. It’s also great for on-the-go commuters.
Camping & Hiking
With lightweight design and versatility, LifeStraw products are the perfect water filter for hiking and camping. Drink water straight from the nearest stream, puddle, or pond. It’s the fastest way to filter – never pump or wait for chemicals to react again.
Having a LifeStraw filter on hand allows access to clean, safe drinking water in the event of a natural disaster or survival situation. There are no batteries to replace and no moving parts to wear out, and LifeStraw products do not expire. Perfect for a vehicle or home emergency kit.
How does water bottles work?
– Simply fill-up the bottle and drink.
– No batteries or chemicals.
– Replaceable filters.
– Evidence-based claims.
– Removes bacteria (E. coli, etc.)
– Removes of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.).
– Filters 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons).
– Reduces chlorine.
– Improves taste and reduces bad odor.
– Reduces organic chemical matter (Pesticides, Herbicides, VOCs).
– Filters 100 liters (25 gallons).
|LifeStraw||LifeStraw Go||LifeStraw Play||LifeStraw Universal||LifeStraw Flex||LifeStraw Family|
|Ideal for||Running, Hiking, Survival||Travel, Hiking, Survival||Everyday use, Travel, Hiking||Everyday use, Travel, Hiking||Camping, Hiking, Survival|
|Removes bacteria and parasites||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduces chlorine and bad taste||NA||✓||✓||✓||✓||NA|
|Reduces lead and heavy metals||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓||NA|
|Filter capacity||4000 Liters||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||4000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||2000 Liters for microbiological filter / 100 Liters for carbon capsule||18,000 Liters|
|Filter pore size||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.2 microns||0.02 microns|
Water Bottles Details
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 9.2 inches ; 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B01G7SQBPQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: LSGOV2CR45
- Average Customer Review: 1,897 customer reviews